- Water for Sudan Fundraiser is currently going on! Help us get clean water for people in South Sudan! Bring your change to room 102.! See our progress on Mrs. Minter’s door (room 102)!
- Writing Contest is happening! Deadline is Friday Dec. 6th. Prizes for first, second, and third place winners! Ask your ELA teachers any questions.
- Please turn in Student Surveys and white paper to Mrs. Risner, Ms. McDonald, or Mr. Pineda for a green lesson pass.
- SEE’S CANDY FUNDRAISER ENDS on 12/6! First prize winner will get to go to Magic Mountain, get entry into festivals, and multiple free dress passes! See Ms. McDonald for any questions!
- NO SCHOOL on Wednesday - Friday 11/27-29
- NO SATURDAY SCHOOL on 11/30
- To the boys football team for winning the championship game and for looking sharp in your professional attire- all the teachers
- To all the students who helped at the Community Fair. Thank you for your efforts to raise money for literacy and Sudan. In addition, thank you to all who helped clean up!
- BIG Shout Out to all the 6th grade parents that donated food or items to help make the Community Fair successful. Thank you to anyone who’s parents purchased a spot or spread the word., Thanks to everyone’s efforts we were able to raise $1,040!!!
- Shout out to Emily Guzman, Jeyry Mejia, Michelle Ojeda, Mario Casasola, Ashley Lovos, Amy Velasquez, and Johana Romero for helping Mrs. Minter on Saturday! You guys are so amazing! Thank you! -Mrs. Minter