James JordanMiddle School

Skip to main content
Mobile Menu
We are only open from 7 am -11 am. We can take your calls during this time. Email info@jamesjordanms.com during any other time to have your questions answered.

Section 504 Plans

How do I request a Section 504 Plan evaluation for my child?
1. Complete the REQUEST FOR SECTION 504 EVALUATION and CONSENT (English/Spanish)
2. Read the SECTION 504 PARENT PROCEDURAL SAFEGUARDS located in the link above
3. Complete the SECTION 504 PARENT INPUT FORM (English pages 1-2; Spanish pages 5-6)
4. Return completed forms to the Main Office and state you would like to make a written request for your child to be evaluated for a Section 504 Plan