Our school address is:
7911 Winnetka Ave.
Winnetka, CA 91306
PO Box 3230
Winnetka, CA 91396
1. Last day of school is Friday, March 20th and school ends at 12:00 pm. There is NO AFTER SCHOOL and NO LUNCH. You must be picked up or BE OFF CAMPUS BY 12:15 pm.
2. Shout out to the Boys’ Basketball team for being undefeated in the Valley!
3. Yearbooks are on sale from March 9 through April 6 with Ms. Wilhelm. They are being sold for $25. There only a limited amount so make sure to get your yearbooks before they sell out!
4. Today is the last day to purchase a dedication page for the yearbook. See Mr. Console and Ms. Wilhelm for details.
5. 8th graders: If you would like your baby picture in the yearbook you must turn one into Ms. Wilhelm by Friday, March 20.
6. 8th grade will be conducting the Smarter Balanced Test Monday through Thursday for the Smarter Balanced Test.
7. Spring Fling tickets are on sale in front of the R building for $5 during breaks and lunch from Ms. Wilhelm. You can purchase a 10 second head start for 10 signatures. Any majors from March 9 up until the 20th will disqualify you from the event. NO REFUNDS.
8. This week is Finals Week! Make sure to sleep early every night, have a good breakfast and be on campus on time!
9. JJMS scarves are on sale! One for $15 or two for $25 from Mr. Console. Proceeds support ASP.
10. Passing period is not an appropriate time to go to the main office and L building. Please wait until roll has been taken and get a note for your teacher.
11. The school has purchased extra trash cans in an effort to keep the campus clean. Do your part and be sure to throw all trash in a trash can. PLEASE DO NOT THROW TRASH IN THE PLANTERS.
Learn how we are affiliated with the Title I Federal Funds- No Child Left Behind Act
2015-2016 Parent Student Handbook
1. Spring Break will be from March 23- Friday April 3rd
2. We will not be having any New student Orientations until April 8th at 5:30
New Enrollment for 2015-2016
For information on the 2015-2016 enrollment, please see "Prospective Families"
Para informacion en el registracion del an 2015-2016 por favor busce en "Prospective Families"
Find out what's happening at JJMS!
Check out our Report Card!
Traducción del SARC está disponible en www.sarconline.org
New Student Orientations for the 2015-2016 will begin in the month of January:
|English @ 5:30 PM||Spanish @ 5:30 PM||Bilingual @ 5:30|
|January 14th||January 21st||January 31st|
|January 28th||February 4th||February 21|
|February 11th||February 18th||March 7|
|February 25th||March 4th||April 8th, April 15|