Our school address is:
7911 Winnetka Ave.
Winnetka, CA 91306
PO Box 3230
Winnetka, CA 91396
1. This week is review week. Friday the 5th is the last day to turn in any late or make up work.
2. Next Friday is the last day of school and will be a minimum day. School ends at 12:00 p.m and there will be no after school. YOU MUST BE OFF CAMPUS BY 12:15 p.m.
3. Pupusa Sale and Family night is Tuesday the 2nd at 6pm. Stop by to have some great food and watch Big Hero 6! Pre-order your pupusas from Mrs. Lara for $2.00 each or order the night of the event for $2.50.
4. The Six Flags field trip is this Friday, June 5th! Congratulations to the students who have high academic standing on assessments! If you are eligible to go to Magic Mountain the meeting will be today during break in room 201.
5. VIP field trip to Castaic Lake is this Friday, June 5th! Congratulations to our VIPS!
6. Career Day is this Thursday during 4th period. Refer to the lists posted outside on Wednesday to see which professional you will be meeting.
7. The Talent Show is this Thursday during 6th period. Pre-sale tickets are $1 on Wednesday during break and lunch in room 205. Tickets will also be sold on Thursday during break for $2. Come see the talent!
8. Criteria for the end of the year Carnival begins today. You will be disqualified from attending if you get a Major that results in a full day in AES.
9. 6th grade: In order to participate in an ice cream sundae party the last week of school, you must turn in an updated immunization card showing proof of the TDap booster shot by Friday, June 5th. All students entering the 7th grade must have proof of the Tdap booster before the start of school.
10. If your parents are coming to the workshops you will be eligible to earn a free dress pass and will be included in a raffle for a SURPRISE FIELD TRIP!
Learn how we are affiliated with the Title I Federal Funds- No Child Left Behind Act
2015-2016 Parent Student Handbook
1. Spring Break will be from March 23- Friday April 3rd
2. We will not be having any New student Orientations until April 8th at 5:30
New Enrollment for 2015-2016
For information on the 2015-2016 enrollment, please see "Prospective Families"
Para informacion en el registracion del an 2015-2016 por favor busce en "Prospective Families"
Find out what's happening at JJMS!
Check out our Report Card!
Traducción del SARC está disponible en www.sarconline.org
New Student Orientations for the 2015-2016 will begin in the month of January:
|English @ 5:30 PM||Spanish @ 5:30 PM||Bilingual @ 5:30|
|January 14th||January 21st||January 31st|
|January 28th||February 4th||February 21|
|February 11th||February 18th||March 7|
|February 25th||March 4th||April 8th, April 15|