Our school address is:
7911 Winnetka Ave.
Winnetka, CA 91306
PO Box 3230
Winnetka, CA 91396
1. Smarter Balance Testing continues this week. Make sure to sleep early, eat a balanced breakfast, and be at school on time every day of testing. If you are present for everyday of testing your will be treated to an ice cream sundae party!
2. 8th grade: CAASPP science test is scheduled for this week!
3. 8th grade panoramic picture this Wednesday
4. 6th grade: If you do not turn in your TDAP immunization paperwork to the main office before you enter 7th grade WILL NOT be able to move on to the 7th grade. Any 6th grader who has turned in their immunization paperwork by Friday June 5 will be treated to an ice cream sundae party during the last week of school.
5. Each class that turns in all of their signed progress reports to your checkpoint teacher by Wednesday, May 13 will earn a sweet or salty party!
6. Reminder to students that you must get scanned to pick up your breakfast every morning even if you do not want to eat the breakfast.
7. Family fundraiser night will be at Shakey’s Wednesday, May 13 from 4pm -9pm. Just tell the cashier that you’re with JJMS to earn money for your school!
8. Talent Show auditions will take place in the gym this Wednesday at lunch. Come show off your talent!
9. Support our Girls’ soccer team today at 6 pm against Aveson at San Fernando Valley!
10. If your parents are coming to the workshops you will be eligible to earn a free dress pass and will be included in a raffle for a SURPRISE FIELD TRIP!
11. A reminder to students that there is no running, eating, and hanging out in the hallways as well as no running in the covered lunch area.
12. If you need to use the restroom during class please wait for the bathroom monitors before you use the main office restroom.
Learn how we are affiliated with the Title I Federal Funds- No Child Left Behind Act
2015-2016 Parent Student Handbook
1. Spring Break will be from March 23- Friday April 3rd
2. We will not be having any New student Orientations until April 8th at 5:30
New Enrollment for 2015-2016
For information on the 2015-2016 enrollment, please see "Prospective Families"
Para informacion en el registracion del an 2015-2016 por favor busce en "Prospective Families"
Find out what's happening at JJMS!
Check out our Report Card!
Traducción del SARC está disponible en www.sarconline.org
New Student Orientations for the 2015-2016 will begin in the month of January:
|English @ 5:30 PM||Spanish @ 5:30 PM||Bilingual @ 5:30|
|January 14th||January 21st||January 31st|
|January 28th||February 4th||February 21|
|February 11th||February 18th||March 7|
|February 25th||March 4th||April 8th, April 15|