Our school address is:
7911 Winnetka Ave.
Winnetka, CA 91306
PO Box 3230
Winnetka, CA 91396
1. JJMS scarves are on sale! One for $15 or two for $25 from Mr. Console. Proceeds support ASP. These scarves are uniform appropriate.
2. Come support our girls’ basketball team today at 4:00 pm in the gym and our boys’ basketball team Wednesday at 5:00 p.m. in the gym.
3. ELAC Meeting on Tuesday, February 24 at 5:30 p.m.
4. School Site Council Meeting Tuesday, February 24 at 5:00 p.m.
5. New Student Orientation (English) Wednesday, February 25 at 5:30 p.m.
6. Annual vision, hearing, and scoliosis screenings are this week for 7th and 8th grade.
7. We are holding our annual Yard Sale this Saturday. Set up begins at 6 a.m. Come to volunteer or check out what we have to offer!
8. Passing period is not an appropriate time to go to the main office and L building. Please wait until roll has been taken and get a note for your teacher.
9. The school has purchased extra trash cans in an effort to keep the campus clean. Do your part and be sure to throw all trash in a trash can. PLEASE DO NOT THROW TRASH IN THE PLANTERS.
10. Huge shout out to section 71 for bringing in the largest class donation for Pennies for Patients! A second shout out to section 73 and 62 for their generous contributions!
Learn how we are affiliated with the Title I Federal Funds- No Child Left Behind Act
2015-2016 Parent Student Handbook
New Enrollment for 2015-2016
For information on the 2015-2016 enrollment, please see "Prospective Families"
Para informacion en el registracion del an 2015-2016 por favor busce en "Prospective Families"
Find out what's happening at JJMS!
Check out our Report Card!
Traducción del SARC está disponible en www.sarconline.org
New Student Orientations for the 2015-2016 will begin in the month of January:
|English @ 5:30 PM||Spanish @ 5:30 PM||Bilingual @ 10 AM|
|January 14th||January 21st||January 31st|
|January 28th||February 4th||February 21|
|February 11th||February 18th||March 7|
|February 25th||March 4th|