Please make sure you read this carefully. Due to conditions related to the air quality all schools in the San Fernando Valley have been advised to close Thursday, Dec. 7 and Friday, Dec. 8. School will resume normal operation on Monday, in addition, we will be open for Study Guide/Finals support on Saturday.
- Teachers have issued all study guides.
- Teachers will be available via email on Thursday and Friday from 8 am - 4 pm.
- Students should visit the teacher's website (http://www.jamesjordanms.com/apps/staff/) or Google Classrooms if they need additional information or have any question.
- Students are still expected to continue to study for finals.
- The Finals schedule will NOT be adjusted.
- We will have Saturday school from 9-12 as scheduled to help any students study for finals. Keep in mind this is the last opportunity to make up any assignments.
- Please keep in mind that Saturday is the last opportunity to submit late work or resubmit work.
Here are some additional items:
- The ELAC and SSC meetings scheduled for tomorrow will be canceled.
- The robotics competition planned at Mulholland Middle school for Friday will be canceled.
- Winter festival tickets will continue to be sold for $5 on Saturday and Monday.
Updates will be provided as they become available. For more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org