JJMS Administrative Staff and Coordinators
Dr. Myranda S. Marsh
- For questions about overall school operation, board of trustees, and charter renewal.
Ms. Maria Alvarado
- For questions about, teachers, test scores, classroom instruction and homework, and the Honors program.
- For questions about discipline, uniform policy, the Afterschool Program, Saturday school, new student enrollment, parent involvement, peer conflict, student rewards, or sports teams.
- For questions about parent-teacher conferences, workshops, and volunteer opportunities
- For questions about the lunch program, attendance, student records, buying supplies, and paying bills.
- Uniforms, change of contact information, leaving a message for a staff member/student, drop off items for students/teachers, school hours/calendar, or other general questions.
- State Testing
Director of Special Education
- For questions regarding Special Education
- For questions about the website and to schedule meetings with Ms. Alvarado.
Campus Life Coordinator
Student Activities Coordinator
- Field trips, fundraisers, community service, builders club, yearbook, and special events on and off campus
- For questions about discipline policy, discipline issues and student incentives
After School Coordinator
- For questions about the after school program
Contact: Phone: (818) 882-2496
Fax: (818) 882-1798
Directions/Address: JJMS is located on Winnetka between Strathern and Saticoy. Enter our parking lot from Winnetka Avenue. We lease from Christ Community Church.The mailing address is: PO Box 3230, Winnetka, CA 91396